Seeking Experts on OSINT, Due Diligence, and KYC Trainings
Sunday, July 10 2022
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
CRDF Global organizes a wide variety of programming centered around chemical security – including online training
modules, multi-language presentations, and educational discussions – for a global audience. As such, CRDF Global
requires on-going, flexible, and lasting partnerships with experts in the field.
CRDF Global is seeking subject matter experts (SMEs) with experience in Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), Customer
Due Diligence, and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) topics to provide capacity-building trainings for chemical industry,
regulatory agencies, and academia audiences to improve participant knowledge and practical skills to prevent the sale
of dual-use, weaponizable chemicals and chemical materials to malicious actors.
The SME(s) will be responsible for leading trainings and developing materials including but not limited to: presentations,
handouts, and video modules, on OSINT/due diligence/KYC topics targeting participants in chemical industry, regulatory
agencies, and/or academia. Specific tasks and deliverables will vary depending on the project scope of work.
RFP Questions Due
RFP Questions & Answers Released
RFP Submissions Due
Anticipated Supplier Selection Date
Each proposal must include:
- Statement of Interest and Technical Capabilities
- Detailed description of the services offered in correlation with the RFP Subject Matter Expertise detailed under Scope and Tasks
- List of recent experiences working with US Government and/or CRDF Global programming as well as descriptions of any experience as described in the ‘SME Requirements’ section.
- Resumes (no more than 2 pages each) of key contact(s)/project lead(s)/trainers
- If applicable, examples of past content development in subjects related to the RFP subject matter expertise
- Cost proposal o Cost Proposals are to be structured as two quotes based on the two sample Scope of Works detailed in Attachment A. o The Cost Proposal quote shall include either of the below in USD: a) number of hours required and estimated number of staff required to complete each task for each sample Scope of Work b) a fixed price amount to complete each task for each sample Scope of Work
- [Required for US-based Orgs only]: Any Small or Disadvantaged Business Designations (Veteran Owned, HUB Zone, Women Owned, Disadvantaged Businesses)