Tuesday, September 06 2022
CRDF Global is seeking a Subject Matter Expert (SME), specializing in Tuberculosis (TB) preclinical and clinical research, to serve as a program manager in support of the coordination and implementation of new TB drug/regimen development plans as well as development and validation of new biomarkers carried out by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
The SME will work in conjunction with CRDF Global and Program staff at the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Division of AIDS (DAIDS) to coordinate planning among major stakeholders and research groups to ensure rapid and efficient collaborative research efforts both nationally and internationally. Qualified candidates should have experience facilitating productive collaborations across governments, funding agencies, academic institutions, pharmaceutical/biotech companies, and TB clinical research networks.
The anticipated contract start date is September 26th, 2022 with a period of performance of one year.
Each proposal must include:
- Statement of Interest and Technical Capabilities (including list of RFP related capabilities and applicable past experience and publications as relevant).
- Cost proposal: description of pricing and cost factors (e.g. hourly rates, fixed-cost pricing on standard services, etc.) that the contractor would be willing to negotiate.
- CV(s) of Subject Matter Expert(s)
- List of recent experience in the RFP Subject Matter area and applicable references/past performance
- Any Small or Disadvantaged Business Designations (Veteran Owned, HUB Zone, Women Owned, Disadvantaged Businesses) and/or NAICS Codes