Thursday, December 01 2022 6:00 PM (EET)
CRDF Global runs a vast portfoliо of projects on various areas and topics of cyber security in a collaborative setting of government, academia, public and private sectors stakeholders in order to meet the funder’s goals.
To implement the projects in the appropriate manner and to accomplish projects tasks, CRDF Global cybersecurity projects teams are seeking for services and support from local Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert.
Above mentioned subject matter expert tasks would be mostly concentrated on providing certain exact cyber security advising services for the project activities implemented by providing guidance and support. The expert will deliver that in a manner aligned with CRDF Global project goals and objectives and customers specific requirements.
CRDF Global programming activities to be held from November 2022 until September 2023 will be centered around but not limited to the following areas for CRDF Global`s Cybersecurity and Cooperative Threat Reduction:
- Countering Cyber threats;
- Cyber threat intelligence;
- Modern international cyber security trends;
- US, Ukrainian and European cyber security issues;
- Cyber hygiene for various audiences;
- Cyber security workforce skills development trainings;
- New teaching and learning tools and technologies for university faculty members;
As such, CRDF Global requires on-going, flexible, and lasting partnerships with experts in the field.
Subject matter expertise: Cybersecurity workshops
The selected subject matter expert(s) (hereafter, “SMEs”) would be expected to provide contracted services such as, but not limited to:
- Development of training and briefing materials for varied Ukrainian and international audiences in both government and private sectors, educational institutions, and/or civil society;
- Delivery of virtual and/or face-to-face trainingі, workshops, and presentations, delivering answers and providing expertise during discussions, Q&A sessions at CRDF Global events that are to be held in various domestic and international locations;
- Development of training materials for university faculty members, in order to provide them with new teaching and learning tools and mechanisms;
- Delivery of an After-Action Report that summarizes observations, successes, lessons learned, and recommendations for future programming on the relevant topic;
- Briefing on the current and emerging trends, events and novelties in the cyber tech industry;
- Develop mechanism for measuring mid- and long-term evaluation on cyber awareness of cyber threats and ‘cyber hygiene’ skills among target audience.
Interested service providers must request the RFP document with the detailed requirements from Oleksiy Fomin – by sending the correspondent request to email@example.com
The subject line of the request for RFP letter must read: RFP-27-UA-2022 – Request for RFP