The following types of modifications may be requested using this form:
- No-cost extension
- Other (e.g. change of Principal Investigator).
In order to submit a modification request the following documents are required:
- Completed Form 1000 with the necessary signatures in the bottom fields and Institutional seal for FSU teams (scanned in PDF format). Please note that for no-cost extension requests for cooperative awards it is required that each Principal Investigator submit a separate copy of Form 1000.
- A justification, explaining the necessity of the proposed changes.
- A short CV for each new participant (for personnel modification).
- For administrative modifications please present a detailed explanation of the proposed changes. Please consult your assigned Grant Representative prior to submitting the request.
- Please complete only those sections of Form 1000 which are relevant to the proposed changes.
- All documents must be in English and must be submitted together. Otherwise, the request will not be considered.
- Modification requests received less than 60 days in advance of the expiration of the project will only be considered under exceptional circumstances. Requests received less than 30 days in advance of the expiration of the project will not be considered (does not apply to CRDF Solutions/GAP projects).
- Please submit all modification requests to your assigned In-country Representative or Grant Representative.
- Detailed instructions on completing Form 1000 are located inside the form.
- Once a modification is approved and fully executed on behalf of CRDF it is returned to both PIs via email and will be considered part of the existing Project Agreement.
- Budget and personnel changes for US teams do not require submission of Form 1000. A written justification from the US Principal Investigator is sufficient. Please contact your assigned Grant Representative with any questions.
Modification Request Form Download