Wednesday, November 30 2022
Sunday, May 01 2022
To enhance cyber security at organizations in order to secure dual-use or weapons proliferation-sensitive information.
- CySIGs are CRDF Global-sponsored grants to secure proliferation-sensitive information and technology to prevent cybertheft from private, research and academic sectors in Southeast Asia, Europe, and Morocco.
- CySIGs are a one-time award of up to $50,000 each.
- The awards are implemented through CRDF Global.
CySIGs are open to applicants – academic, research (private and public), government-owned enterprises and government agencies, private companies from eligible countries that possess all from the listed criteria:
- A citizen and consumer-oriented web-interface
- An existing IT infrastructure appropriate for advanced security enhancements
- Generate, hold and/or access dual-use, WMD-enabling and/or weaponizable information, data or technology related to artificial intelligence (AI) and associated fields (e.g. machine learning, neural networks), biotechnology, semiconductor manufacturing, and high-performance computing
Eligible countries: Georgia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Poland, Romania.