Saturday, October 15 2022
Tuesday, February 15 2022
- CRDF Global will award grants in India to research institutions and individuals from research institutions to conduct a risk assessment of intellectual property threat to their institution and develop a risk mitigation plan to address the threat.
- Grants are a one-time, six-month award of up to $7,500.
- Applications are accepted and reviewed at the end of each month on a rolling basis. After reviewing application eligibility and suitability to address program goals, funding will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Applicants may apply individually or as a team.
- Members of research team must be nationals of India who are affiliated with an academic institution from India.
- Institutional approval is required for applications to be considered for this competition.
- Applicants must either have the FCRA Registration and account or provide documentation proving exemption.
- A completed application and supporting documents with all application sections filled out, including:
- A proposed action plan for conducting a risk assessment of intellectual property threats to their institution
- Proposed detailed budget
- The curriculum vitae (CV) and passport or state-issued ID card for each individual on the research team.
- A list of relevant references.
- FCRA Registration documentation or Exemption documentation
- Application materials and research products must be submitted in English.