CRDF Global is seeking technical writers and subject matter experts to support a potential upcoming proposal for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) focused on global health security. Ideal candidates will possess advanced degrees in public health, medicine, microbiology, infectious disease, epidemiology, and other related fields.
CRDF Global is seeking those who have international experience and technical expertise in one or more of the following:
- Antimicrobial resistance in (AMR) in healthcare settings
- Emerging infectious disease threats
- Disease surveillance, detection, reporting, and response
- Infection prevention and control
- Laboratory capacity building
- Implementation science and/or quality improvement
Candidates should have significant experience leading, designing, and writing global health proposals for US government funders, preferably CDC.