CRDF Global organizes a wide variety of programming centered around Cybersecurity -- including online training modules, multi-language presentations, and educational discussions – for a global audience. As such, CRDF Global requires on-going, flexible, and lasting partnerships with experts in the field.
RFP Subject Matter Expertise: Cybersecurity, incident response, threat hunting, tactics, techniques, and procedures of cyberthreats; cybersecurity strategy development; knowledge of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea’s (DPRK or North Korea) cyberactivity; table-top/interactive exercise development.
The selected Subject Matter Expert(s) would be expected to provide contracted services such as, but not limited to:
- Building, tailoring, and deploying curricula and interactive exercises for private and public audiences around the world, both in person and via online methods such as live/recorded webinars or via e-courses/asynchronous training methods.
- Developing tools and/or documents for management and technical staff at targeted institutions related to strengthening their capacity to prepare for, identify, and mitigate the effects of state-sponsored cyberthreats, especially those from the DPRK.
- Researching and providing detailed reports on cybersecurity threats.
- Communicating and collaborating with CRDF Global to develop and deliver cybersecurity related trainings around the world.
- Offering outreach assistance such as leveraging SME networks and contacts to assist CRDF Global with participant recruitment and selection for global trainings.
- Leading training implementation, including delivering curriculum developed, answering questions from participants, and providing follow-up guidance as requested by participants.
- Providing reporting, such as financial reports, with all supporting relevant documentation (e.g., receipts, invoices, travel documentation, etc.), weekly and/or ad-hoc check-ins by phone or video conference during project planning and implementation, and final project reports including recommendations for next steps.
Submission Deadline: 5:00 PM EST Friday March 4, 2022
Download the RFP