CRDF Global organizes a wide variety of programming centered around Counterproliferation Finance -- including online training modules, multi-language presentations, and educational discussions – for a global audience. As such, CRDF Global requires on-going, flexible, and lasting partnerships with experts in the field.
RFP Subject Matter Expertise: Counterproliferation finance, sanctions compliance and risk management, due diligence, and Know Your Customer protocols.
The selected SME(s) would be expected to provide contracted services such as, but not limited to:
- Building, tailoring, and deploying curricula for private and public audiences around the world, both in person and via online methods such as live or recorded webinars.
- Develop tools and documents for compliance officers related to strengthening their capacity and knowledge against potential DPRK counterproliferation finance-related threats.
- Research and provide detailed reports on counterproliferation finance-related threats.
- Communicate and collaborate with CRDF Global to develop and deliver counterproliferation-finance related trainings around the world.
- Outreach assistance such as leveraging the SME networks and contacts to assist CRDF Global with participant recruitment and selection for global trainings.
- Leading training implementation including delivering curriculum developed, answering questions from participants, and providing follow-up guidance as requested by participants.
- Provide reporting such as financial reports with all supporting relevant documentation (e.g., receipts, invoices, travel documentation, etc.), weekly check-ins by phone or video conference during project planning and implementation, and final project reports including recommendations for next steps.
** Updated 9/22/2021 **
Deadline: 5:00 PM EST Monday October 4, 2021
Download the RFP