CRDF Global is seeking a Managed Service Provider (MSP) to conduct the following work:
- Provide true 24/7/365 helpdesk support meeting competitive service level agreement (SLA) standards), including incident triage, devices, AV, backup, event log, drive space, case management, patch management, etc
- Provide network management and security, e.g. servers, firewalls, wifi, VPN, uptime, services, etc., including as we add capacity during expansion to the entire floor
- Provide/support inventory management, including full lifecycle of user devices, servers, AV equipment, etc. (plan, purchase, receive, distribute, maintain, decommission, dispose)
- Provide software management such as Windows and Office 365 licenses/updates/patches, Azure Enterprise SSO management, etc.
- Lead/support vendor management, such as with Microsoft, HP, telecom providers, and others
- Onsite support, chiefly in our Arlington office, potentially in our Kyiv or Amman offices. Tasks include hands-on management of IT inventory, including for arriving/departing users, support of tickets requiring physical presence, and flexible support of user needs.
Submission Deadline: 5:00 PM EST, April 9, 2020
Download the RFP