Deadline: Aug 01, 2012 23:59
U.S. Eastern Daylight Time
CRDF Global and the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences announces a joint basic research competition for teams of US and Russian scientists. Only Russian teams from the scientific centers and institutes of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences are eligible.
CRDF Global and UrB RAS will accept proposals in the following areas of basic research:
- Scientific basis for development of innovative technologies and new materials.
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology.
- Improving systems for the production, transfer, and use of energy that encourages energy efficiency.
- Sustainable natural resource management and the development and use of raw materials.
- Russian Far North ecosystems: their impact on human health; effective monitoring methods used to forecast transformations.
Multidisciplinary proposals are particularly encouraged. Awards will provide funding for up to two years of research.
All applications must be submitted online using CRDF Global’s Electronic Proposal Submission (EPS) system. For complete details on this competition and submission requirements, please see the Program Announcement below.
CRDF-UrB RAS 2012 Program Announcement English
CRDF - UrB RAS Forms