Want to learn more about CRDF Global or get involved? There are plenty of ways to connect with us to receive information and share your story.
Request for Proposals: Iraq Chemical Security Regulations and Monitoring Workshop, December 2018
CRDF Global is seeking a subject matter expert (SME) to travel to and support a 4-day training for up to 40 members of the Central Government of Iraq in Baghdad, Iraq. The training is intended to enhance regulatory stakeholders’ understanding of threats to dual-use chemical assets and enable them to develop coordinated and time—bound action plans promoting chemical security. The SME will provide technical expertise to support ongoing Iraqi efforts to streamline and strengthen chemical security regulatory systems to address regulatory capacity gaps.
Candidates must be willing and able to travel to Baghdad, Iraq, in early December 2018 for the duration of this workshop. Interested candidates must meet this criterion and should demonstrate the following in their proposals:
1. Experience providing training or presenting on chemical security and/or regulatory topics to a live audience.
2. Chemical security and/or chemical regulatory expertise, particularly consulting on or reforming national-level legislative frameworks.
3. Experience engaging government personnel in regions including South Asia, Southeast Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East and North Africa, or Latin America.
1. Knowledge of the Iraqi chemical, political and cultural situations and understanding of regulatory systems in the Iraqi government
2. Arabic language skills, both written and oral, are highly preferred.
RFP Date of Issuance: September 21, 2018
Due Date for Questions: October 9, 2018
Submission of questions or requests for clarification in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due Date for Submission: *EXTENDED TO OCTOBER 19, 2018*
Please email submissions to email@example.com with the following reference in the subject line: Chemical Security Regulations Workshop.
Please download the complete RFP with submission instructions here: